Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ultimate Team Update!

Wow. I certainly have been busy. . . Missed you guys! I've been working pretty hard, and I'm crazily happy with the results! I started off with a pretty decent Brazilian Squad, including Welliton up top at striker, Kaka and Carlos Eduardo as the center attacking mid's, Michel Bastos on the left mid and Rafinha on the right, oscar in the middle, Felipe Luis as left back, Marcelo and David Luis as my center backs, Rafinha as the right back, and Helton as my goalkeeper. 100 Chemistry (Which I can't stress the importance of)! I seriously do enjoy this squad and love playing with it! If you have the funds, I'd recommend a brazilian squad first over anything!

I also built another squad... This one isn't particularly my favorite squad, but it's a little five star Bundesliga squad, which is pretty enjoyable to play with. The style is certainly much different, but it's growing on me! 99 Chemistry, which again, I can't stress the importance of enough! My CM is currently a CAM however, but I'm too lazy to spend the 5k just to have 100 chemistry. Honestly, in my opinion, as long as you have 95-100 you're pretty much set.

So... Last night I was super bored, right? Well, I decided I'd make ANOTHER squad! Gosh darn it, I'm so addicted. I went ahead and decided to make a little three star netherlandish silver squad, which I absolutely LOVE. The players aren't exactly world class, but they certainly aren't bad at all! I've played 3 games with them, going 2-1-0!

The reason I have 3 squads is because "supposedly" if you rotate them out each game, they re-build stamina which honestly? I'm all for!

Well guys, hope you enjoyed my squads, and if you haven't tried ultimate team, give it a try!

Don't forget to message me on PS3 so we can play sometime! Seeya Tuesday!

-Tyler (MeTroLoGyy)

No comments:

Post a Comment